Things You don’t Know about Land Rovers
Many people over the world who love Land Rovers are always excited to more about the car they love. There are some of the things below that you may not have known about a Land Rover.
- Did you know that the first ever model of Range Rover was built similarly as the first model of the concept car. The first Range Rover car was produced from 1966 prototype.
- Land Rover was considered like a masterpiece of industrial design in Britain.
- Did you know that the first ever Dakar rally was won by a model of Land Rover known as the Range rover? Now you know.
- Land Rover vehicles were produced early before the establishment of the Land Rover company. This means that the car is older than its maker!!
- Did you know that the first ever Land Rover had its steering wheel at the center? One of the reason why this was done to satisfy all markets as some markets required right handed steering wheels and others left handed steering wheels.
- Land Rover company was offering its Land Rover cars to oxford university students to use them for learning. I guess some colleges offer road trips to learners. How good is that?
- The inventor of Land Rover / Range Rover was a Jet engine engineer. His name is Charles S King.
- Land Rover was involved in the toughest off-road challenge in the world including the cold places like Siberia.
- Did you know that Land Rover made a floating SUV vehicle? This made the vehicle adaptable to all roads under all weather.